Meet next year’s leaders- will they make the change?

STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT

John Doxey~ Catch Phrase: Dox in the Box

John’s vision for next year revolves around working hard, staying organized, being accountable, and having a ton of fun. He has always held himself to a high moral standard. “When I was a kid I was taught that honesty is the best policy, I have lived by this rule as long as I can remember.” John’s communication skills, hard working attitude, and outgoing personality are perfect for the daunting task of next year’s Student Body President. His message to the student body next year? “Get ready for CHANGE.”

Fun Facts:

Would you rather be trusted or loved?

I would rather feel trusted because that would give the whole student government a better reputation of trust.

If you were a kitchen appliance, what appliance would you be and why?

I would be a dishwasher because I keep it clean.

Are you lucky?

Very lucky [in the election], because I was running against two very high caliber people that could have easily been great Student Body President.

STUDENT BODY VICE PRESIDENT

Ben Tuivai~ Catch Phrase: Try it all, if you don’t like it, that’s okayyyyy mhmmm.

Ben plans on repairing Timpview’s bad “stuck up” reputation, starting with the attitudes of student government members and getting on the same level as Timpview’s student body. “We represent Timpview and if our Student Body doesn’t like us then no one will.” His confidence, co-working skills, communication skills, inclusivity, independence, and intellect are what will help him apply these changes. And to next year’s Timpview students? “Get ready to party because I plan to keep it wild ;)”

Fun Facts:

What makes you different from everyone else?

I have big confidence in my body even if it is curved because most guys take pride in their masculine-bodies but I can’t help my shape but I still love me.

I WOULD be a WHISK!! Why? Because I’m always in rotation mixing it all in. Including everyone! Whether they’re an egg or a cup of flour. I wanna try and keep things light and frothy just as a whisk does cause who doesn’t love a good light sweet time including everyone.. Oh I meant ingredients 🙂

STUDENT BODY SECRETARY

Sean Young~ Catchphrase: Gimme Some

A united Timpview where people feel included and represented? Sean’s main goal as Student Body Secretary next year is to create a more friendly environment for everyone. With the idea that everyone is equal, Sean plans on bringing zero drama to the table this year. “High school may seem horrible to some but if you look at the bright side, you have so many friends and people you can be around. I love high school and want everyone [to love] it too.”

How lucky are you?

I’d say I’m pretty lucky, I’ve won a ton of raffles.

Probably a blender. Those things are made from God.

My name is spelled Sean. Not Shaun or Shawn or Shaughkn.

STUDENT BODY SOCIAL VICE PRESIDENT

Natalie Ogletree~ Catch Phrase: LETS EAT!!

Timpview? Fun? With Natalie as Social Vice President next year, she plans on making this the best school year for everyone. “I want to plan more activities that unite the school and plan dances with themes that attract everyone!! High school really are some of the best years and I want to make sure everyone feels the same way!!” With a no mean people attitude, “#meanpeoplesuck”, she coming with kindness and honesty. She’s already planning and not having been in student government before gives her a fresh outlook on the year that will bring new and exciting things. “Get excited because it’s gonna be a PARTY!!”

Fun facts:

What makes you different than everyone else?

I’m not afraid to be myself!!!
How lucky are you?

I feel like I’m the least lucky person in the world. Haha I’m always the one who get pulled over, gets a weird sickness, the only one who doesn’t get picked for the raffle.. etc.

Would you rather be loved or trusted?

TRUSTED! There’s gonna be people who don’t like you and that’s okay but if you don’t have people’s trust then you have nothing!