Timpview Sub for Santa

timpview.provo.edu

With Christmas around the corner, Timpview is bringing Sub for Santa back. Sub for Santa is a program to help provide Christmas for children and families who can’t make it happen. It is an amazing program to give people the joy they deserve this holiday season. There are many ways to participate this year:

Collections from classes will be picked up in 1B through December. Cash, unused gift cards, new gifts, or anything on the collection list will be accepted. A prize is given to the top collecting class.

You can adopt a family with a class, club, team, friends, or anyone you want. You will receive a shopping list for a family in need, to buy gifts and necessities for them.

Takeout Tuesdays will be every Tuesday through December 19. It is when you buy food at that time/day and they donate that money to Sub for Santa. On December 5, Mooyah Burgers will participate all day. December 12 will be the Costa Vida by Fat Cats from 5-9 pm. Pop N Dot will be open for Takeout Tuesday on Thursday, December 14. The final Takeout Tuesday will be on the 19th at Chipotle at University Mall from 5-9 pm. To help out, tell them you are with Timpview Sub for Santa.

The Student vs Teacher basketball game will be on Monday, December 4 at 6:30 pm. Donations will help the students in the game and give towards the Sub for Santa cause.

Caroling will take place on December 11 and 13, meeting at the church by the Will’s Pit Stop Roundabout at 5:45 pm. It will be from about 6-7 pm.

For more information about Sub for Santa, visit their website at www.timpviewsubforsanta.weebly.com