College Application Week Sep 29-Oct 10

For many high school seniors, this time of the year marks the beginning of a new chapter by applying to colleges. College Application Week is here at Timpview High School! Seniors are advised to apply and learn about college opportunities with real college advisors. While this can be stressful, Timpview tries to make it easier. Our visiting college advisors will be more than happy to counsel students with any questions or concerns they may have. Whether it’s helping students craft their personal statements, understand financial aid options, or select the right schools, the advisors make the process as smooth as possible.

BYU, the University of Utah, Utah State University, Utah Vally University, Salt Lake Community College, and more will be attending! Application week will be from Sep 29-Oct 10 in the library. Seniors will also be called out of their English class throughout the week to apply (don’t worry, you will be excused from class). If you do not have an English class, you can stop by any period. The first college application you apply for is free so come apply!

One of the key experiences seniors take away from attending college application week is the benefit of early planning. Encouraging students to get a head start on their college applications is important! Advisors help them create a goal that ensures they meet all necessary deadlines and submit their applications ahead of time. Come stop by to learn and get a jumpstart on college readiness!