Its Never Too Late to Try Something New

After the successful run of Timpview Theater’s production of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, theater students are anxiously hoping to get a role in the upcoming winter and spring productions. In previous years, Timpview has done 2 plays over the season. This year, an additional, classic straight play is being added to the drama department. Along with Hunchback, the drama department will also be performing Our Town written by Thornton Wilder, which tells the story of The Webbs’ and The Gibbs’ lives in Grover’s Corner. It will run from Jan. 31 to Feb. 5. In addition to our winter play, the spring musical will be the staging of Little Women written by Allan Knee, showing us the lives of four sisters after the American Civil War. This musical will be running from Apr. 19 to 26.

Auditions for Our Town and Little Women will be done collectively and will be held this upcoming Tuesday and Wednesday, November 28-29. These auditions depending on the show you are auditioning for will include a monologue reading selected by the provided monologues and a 30-second singing audition from a musical of your choice. 

Proceeding auditions will be 2 days of Callbacks (by invitation only). Callbacks will be held Nov. 31, and Dec. 1. If you are invited back, you will need to review information posted by http://www.timpviewtheatre.org/auditions1.html

It’s not too late to unleash your inner theater kid, so come audition!