Spooky Sadies!

Join Us for Spooky Sadies
From @timpview_t_birds instagram

Sadies is this Saturday, October 28th, you won’t want to miss it! It will be held at Sleepy Ridge Golf Course from 9-11 pm. Bring a date or go with your friends, dress up as whatever you’d like, and come have a fun time! Sadie Hawkins’ dance is said to have been created because back in the 1930’s a father was worried about his daughter, Sadie Hawkins, not being able to find a suitable husband. So he created a dance where all eligible bachelors could come and meet her. This dance was held once a year and has since been integrated into schools. But don’t worry; it’s not about marriage anymore, but it is about having fun & getting to know new people! If you’ve never been to a dance before, you should consider this to be your first one!

Several students at Timpview are looking forward to the dance. Timpview Junior Jane Collins says “I’m so excited to go Sadies because the person I asked is so funny, and we’re good friends so it’ll be fun!” Collins also expressed that “Timpview throws the best dances, and everyone goes crazy and we all have so much fun.” Another Timpview student, Samantha Reeves, is excited about the dance. “I know it’s going to be a great experience & Timpview dances are always so fun & a good way to spend your night, and you get to meet and hang out with people you usually wouldn’t go on a date with,” Reeves said. We hope to see all of you there & can guarantee you a good time!