Timpview Theatre’s Haunted Hallway

Are you looking for an entertaining, spooky, and scary night out right before Halloween? If so, you should stop by The Haunted Hallway, a one-night-only, one-of-a-kind production performed by Timpview Theatre students. The Haunted Hallway is being organized and directed by Timpview High School senior Myra Palmer. Palmer has organized and directed these events and similar ones in the past and is very excited to share this year’s Haunted Hallway with Timpview students and their families and friends this coming Monday, Oct 30. 

The Haunted Hallway is Palmer’s and her peers’ take on a Haunted House. The Haunted Hallway is an interactive theater performance that will follow the story of Holly Barback and her family who are struggling with a possession. The audience will act as exorcists and collect items from each scene or “stage” of the Haunted Hallway to help them complete the final exorcism. 

The Haunted Hallway is being performed by a group of talented Timpview Theatre students and is a great labor of love for everyone involved. With the help of their overseeing teacher Ms. Smith, these students have scripted, rehearsed, and are excited to perform the Haunted Hallway for anybody wanting to experience it. This project has required a tremendous amount of time and effort from everybody involved and is sure to be an unforgettable experience for actors and audience members alike. After speaking with Myra Palmer and other students involved in the Haunted Hallway, I know how much it will mean for audience members to come and support this exciting project. The performance will cost three dollars a person and take place this Monday from 6:30-8 pm in the A-wing of the school. Be sure to come to enjoy a night of fun and support the Timpview Theatre program at the Haunted Hallway!

Note: The subject matter of this performance is demonic possession and the performance is intended to be scary. Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted, and discretion is advised.